June 21, 2017
Jaguar E-Pace: The new compact performance SUV
- Jaguar E-Pace combines sports car design and agility with everyday SUV practicality
- Joins World Car of the Year-winning F-Pace and Jaguar’s all-electric I-Pace Concept SUVs
- World Premiere of Jaguar E-Pace: July 13, 2017
- Indicative pricing from £28,500 in the UK
- Visit jaguar.co.uk to sign up for further information in the lead-up to the reveal
Whitley, UK: Jaguar introduces its new compact performance SUV, the Jaguar E-Pace.
Joining Jaguar’s Pace family of performance SUVs, the E-Pace follows on from the successful F-Pace, which helped boost Jaguar’s sales by 83 percent last year, and the all-electric I-Pace Concept which will go into production in 2018.
Ian Callum, director of design, Jaguar, said, “The combination of sports car looks with Jaguar performance will ensure that the E-Pace stands out. Every Jaguar is designed to excite the senses, and we think E-Pace will do just that, albeit with its own individual character”.
The Jaguar E-Pace features sports car-derived AWD technology and an all-Ingenium line-up of petrol and diesel engines, as well as a suite of connected technology and safety features.
The compact performance SUV will be revealed to the world on July 13, 2017.